Wood Grain Course
Learn how to make realistic looking wood projects. This course is packed with ideas and techniques.
- Urethane base coats, or Createx water based paints. (Brown and yellow and white and black)
- Acrylic colors burnt umber, burnt sienna, black and white (optional)
- Sponges, rough china bristle brushes, cheese cloth (optional) clean rags, toothbrush or rough brush to create spatter
- Spraymax clearcoat (optional)
- Detail outliner, very fine lines required. May be purchased at craft or hobby store. (very inexpensive)
- Candy brown and Candy tangerine for full effect. but not altogether necessary
Sample of Wood Grain Projects
Featuring Alph 6 Corp Paint & Tools
Gold Leaf, Metallic Paint, Pinstriping Kits, Brushes, Paint & Solvent Cups, Pinstriping Pallets, Mack/Tidwell Brushes, Blank Panels, Brush Cleaner and Reducer, etc.
All your painting needs in one place. Great prices.